- Google’s use of advertising cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
- Notify your site visitors of the third-party vendors and ad networks serving ads on your site.
- Provide links to the appropriate vendor and ad network websites.
- Alternatively, you can direct users to opt out of some third-party vendors’ uses of cookies for personalised advertising by visiting www.aboutads.info.
Blogger copyright policy
Blogger respects the rights of copyright holders and complies with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable copyright laws. When we receive proper notice as required by the DMCA, we will work to promptly remove content that has been identified as copyright infringement. Repeat infringers’ blogs are removed, and in appropriate instances, Blogger accounts will be terminated. Learn more about copyright, DMCA or file a DMCA notice. If you believe we’ve removed content from your blog in error, you can file a counter notice.
Report inappropriate content
Blogger takes violations of the Terms of Service and Blogger Content Policy seriously. Blogger is a platform for free speech. We don’t monitor content or mediate disputes. If an author’s contact information is listed on their blog, contact them directly to ask them to remove or change the content in question. If you have tried to contact the author without success and still believe a blog violates our Terms of Service or Content Policy, select the abuse type below to contact us.
Note: A copy of every removal notice we receive related to Blogger is sent to the Lumen project complaint database. We also disclose the number and nature of government requests for content removal twice a year in our Transparency Report.
Please submit each blog only once. We review every submission and take action as necessary.
Blogger may take these steps:
- Remove content.
- Place a warning page before the content in question.
- Notify the authors and admins by email or message on their Blogger dashboard.
- Post a message that the content has been removed.
- Provide a link to a copy of the removal notice.
Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site, but there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted as follows:
- Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional in nature will be deleted.
- Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
- Comments including profanity will be deleted.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted.
Note – this may include abusive, threatening, pornographic, offensive, misleading or libelous language.
- Comments that attack an individual directly will be deleted.
- Comments that harass other posters will be deleted. Please be respectful toward other contributors.
- Anonymous comments will be deleted. We only accept comment from posters who identify themselves.
The owner of this blog reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to the blog without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time. If you have any questions on the commenting policy, please let us know at here.